The conference place is at "Sapienza" University of Rome Piazzale Aldo Moro 5 00185 Roma
You can reach us
By Plane from Fiumicino Airport
Leonardo da Vinci airport is also known as Fiumicino airport. It is located in Fiumicino, 30 km (18 miles) from Rome.
To reach the hotels or La Sapienza University from Fiumicino Airport participants can:
- take the “Leonardo Express” train which arrives at Termini railway station, in downtown Rome. It leaves every 30 minutes and takes about 30 minutes to reach Termini, without intermediate stops. Cost: 14,00 euros*;
- take a taxi. Cost, baggage included: 48,00 euros* to the city centre. The cars are white and can be recognized by the sign “TAXI” on the car top and the ID licence number on the doors onside the car. For destinations either than the city centre, the price will be indicated by the taximeter, to which the baggage fee has to be added.
- Terravision, one-way ticket costs: 6,00 euros* (Journey time: 55 Minutes)
- Bus Shuttle, one-way ticket costs: 6,00 euros* (Journey time: 55 Minutes)
By Plane from Ciampino Airport
Rome Giovan Battista Pastine airport, known as Ciampino Airport, is the budget airlines and charter flights airport, situated 15 km (9 miles) from Rome city centre.
To reach the hotels or La Sapienza University from Giovan Battista Pastine Airport partecipants can use Airport Transfer to Termini railway station are available outside the departures terminal:
- Terravision, one-way ticket cost: 6,00 euros* (Journey time: 40 Minutes)
- Bus Shuttle, one-way ticket cost: 6,00 euros* (Journey time: 40 Minutes)
- Taxi service from/to Ciampino Airport is available. The service costs 40.00 Euro, baggage included.
For more information: www.adr.it
Eurostar trains connect Rome with a wide range of other European cities.
Rome’s central train station “Termini” is conveniently located in the heart of the city.
Through Italy’s main motorway, the Autostrada del Sole (A1), which runs from the north to the south of the peninsula, Rome is well connected with all European cities.
* costs could be different